High fiber oats and yogurt cookies. This Overnight Oats with Yogurt recipe is a nutritional powerhouse. It's loaded with protein, calcium and fiber and will keep you full all morning long. However, yogurt with added fiber often contains high concentrations of refined sweeteners.
Oat milk yogurt is easy to make and is very inexpensive. Discover delicious fibre-boosting ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make your own muesli packed with fibre and great flavour using jumbo oats for slow-release energy, linseed and apricots. Chef High fiber oats and yogurt cookies using 8 recipe in 10 easy steps. Hither is how you cook something considering that.
Ingredients of High fiber oats and yogurt cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- You need 1 cup (155 gr) of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 handful of almonds.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of almond essence.
- You need of Sweetener of choice.
High in soluble fiber, they're a great thickener for smoothies or used as a crunchy topping for yogurt. See recipes for Yogurt Semiya Dessert 🧁 too. Actually, someone requested oat biscuit, ^^", but when I searched for the recipes, I found this one, and I really wanted to try it. Soft and chewy, the taste of the oat, brown sugar and cranberry, they are one of the best combination.
High fiber oats and yogurt cookies step by step
- Put 1 cup of oats in the food processor and work until soft. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl..
- Put almonds in food processor. Work until you have medium sized pieces, for chunkyness and crunchyness. Put in mixing bowl..
- Add seeds and baking powder and mix..
- Add egg (whole or just the white) and the almond essence, mix everything together..
- Add yogurt one tablespoon at a time and mix, until your dough is soft but still hard enough to make a ball that keeps it's shape. I used most of the cup..
- Add your favorite sweetener. I used enough to replace 8 teaspoons of sugar, it's sweet but not much. Feel free to add as much as you prefer..
- Pre heat the oven at 180 C°. Spread oil on oven tray or cover with aluminum foil..
- Take little pieces of dough and make small balls, squeeze them against the tray to form 5 cm diameter cookies (size is optional)..
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until they are a bit toasted and crunchy on the outside. Don't worry if they're still soft inside, but I prefer to wait til they're completely dry..
- Of course, almonds and chia seeds are optional. I recommend adding a nut for crunchyness and a seed for extra fiber, but of course you could add none of these..
Making cookie is one of the easiest thing that you can bake, ^^. Neece's Delicious Low Carb High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies With Butter, Sugar Substitute, Molasses, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Eggs, Almonds, Oat Bran Chewy oat bars made with whole grain goodness and a delicious layer of sweet blackberry jam. These bars are high in fiber and make for the ultimate. Oat fiber is of interest to foodmakers and nutritionists alike. Studies with volunteers have shown that it can lower serum cholesterol, which may help improve heart health.