Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. These oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies call for ingredients you likely have in your pantry already. Here's what you'll need to make this oatmeal cookie recipe: All-purpose flour: Spoon and level the flour when measuring it, otherwise your cookies may turn out dry. How to make vegan chocolate chip cookies with cranberries and oatmeal for an added twist!
I used dark chocolate mini-chips and cherry flavored cranberries and substituted greek yogurt for the sour cream. Stir in the oats, cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips until evenly combined. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredient in 6 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something subsequent to that.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- You need 2 sticks of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries. Ask me if I want a cookie and I will always say yes. In fact, cookies are probably half of the reason Oats – This recipe calls for good old-fashioned oats, not quick-cooking oats. Chocolate – Feel free to add chocolate chips, chocolate chunks.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
Mix in chocolate chips and cranberries. Just trust me…she'll appreciate it! [clickToTweet tweet="These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a tried and true recipe everyone will love!" quote="These Cranberry. Chocolate-Chip Cookies with Red Miso Buttercream. All Reviews for Cranberry-Oatmeal Cookies with White-Chocolate Chips. As a result, these delicious cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies were born.