Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies.
Make Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies using 11 method in 7 easy steps. Attending is how you make something similar to that.
Ingredients of Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 115 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 125 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 95 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- It’s 120 grams of rolled oats.
- Prepare 120 grams of dried figs, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of chopped almonds (or other nuts).
Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale..
- In a large bowl, add the egg and vanilla, and mix until well combined..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet in two batches, folding in with a spatula. Avoid overmixing..
- Stir in the oats, nuts, and chopped figs. Chill the mixture for at least 15 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F. Plop the batter onto a sheeted tray, making sure there's enough space in between..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges have become firm, but the middle seems like it needs another minute or two. Cool on a rack..