Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Chef Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 12 program in 7 easy steps. Attendant is how you create something like that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of dry rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon flavoring.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk (or enough to moisten).
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- Cream shortening, sugar, and eggs adding eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla and lemon flavoring to the mixture..
- Sift flour with cinnamon and soda into creamed mixture..
- Mix in rolled oats, raisins, and nuts..
- Add enough milk to moisten..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or use nonstick cookie sheet..
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown..
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen..