Banana Oatmeal Cookies.
Chef Banana Oatmeal Cookies using 10 program in 5 easy steps. Attending is how you baker something in the same way as that.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shortening.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed Bananas (2 bananas).
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Oats.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon..
- Cream together the shortening and sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add egg, banana, and oatmeal. Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients, mix well and drop by the teaspoon on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400°F for 13-15 minutes until the edges are lightly brown. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!.