OATMEAL RAISIN Cookies!.
Make OATMEAL RAISIN Cookies! using 9 prescription in 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook something behind that.
Ingredients of OATMEAL RAISIN Cookies!
- You need 1 cup of room temp. butter ( 2 cubes ).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of raw eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Old fashioned or rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of raisins.
OATMEAL RAISIN Cookies! instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients and sugar first on slow speed..
- Mixed dry ingredients (flour, soda, and salt) in a bowl before adding to mixing bowl. This makes sure salt and soda is dispersed evenly. Mix on slow speed again..
- Add oats and mix on slow speed..
- Add raisins and mix on slow speed..
- You don't have to, but I use a small cookie scoop and lay 1 dozen scoops out on cookie tray evenly..
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookie edges start to brown. Times vary because of cookie size and type of pan used for baking..
- Using a small cookie scoop, this recipe makes about 3 1/2 dozen 2 inch cookies..
- Eat right away or store in an air tight container to keep fresh..