Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Servant Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies using 10 prescription in 5 easy steps. Attendant is how you cook something bearing in mind that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 2 stick of softed butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, the granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla..
- Combine the flour with the baking soda and ground cinnamon. Add to the butter mixture. Then stir in the oats and the chocolate chips..
- Place teaspoons of the cookie batter unto a ungreased cookie sheet. And bake for 10 to 13 minutes until they are golden brown..
- Cool for 1 minute and then transfer them to a cooling wire rack..