A litttle Bit of Heaven Oatmeal Cookie.
Chef A litttle Bit of Heaven Oatmeal Cookie using 12 method in 14 easy steps. Attending is how you create something past that.
Ingredients of A litttle Bit of Heaven Oatmeal Cookie
- You need 6 oz of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange extract (plus 2 drops).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of dry quick oats.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
A litttle Bit of Heaven Oatmeal Cookie step by step
- In a medium bowl combine dried cranberries and water..
- Microwave on high for one and a half minutes. Let stand 10 min..
- Drain well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl cream together margarine and sugars until nice and creamy. (U can also use butter).
- Add eggs and orange extract. Beat again..
- In a seperate bowl sift together flour,baking soda and salt..
- Stir flour mix into butter mix until incorporated..
- Add oats. Stir well..
- Fold in cranberries and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by heaping tbl 2" apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness..
- Let stand 2 min. Then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy..