Healthy banana oatmeal cookies.
Have Healthy banana oatmeal cookies using 5 recipe in 6 easy steps. Here is how you create something as soon as that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 small of apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Healthy banana oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make homemade applesauce – peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency..
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly..
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom..
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want..