Classic Oatmeal Cookies.
Have Classic Oatmeal Cookies using 11 method in 10 easy steps. Hither is how you create something afterward that.
Ingredients of Classic Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried nuts (opt).
Classic Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 165ºC..
- in a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Then stir them. Set aside..
- in a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar and castor sugar using a mixer until fluffy..
- after fluffy, add egg and vanilla extract. move the speed to medium..
- once mixed, add oatmeal, chocolate chips, and nuts. move to a low speed..
- after that, add the flour mixture into a large bowl earlier. mix at low speed..
- form the dough into small balls and press slightly..
- if it is, put them on a baking sheet with a distance of 2 inches..
- bake the dough for 15-17 minutes for chewy results, and 23-25 minutes for crunchy results..
- voilà! now you have classic oatmeal cookies..