Brenda's Absolute Best Oatmeal Cookies.
Servant Brenda's Absolute Best Oatmeal Cookies using 14 recipe in 1 easy steps. Attendant is how you create something taking into consideration that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Absolute Best Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter flavored Crisco.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heath chocolate toffee bits.
Brenda's Absolute Best Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat butter flavor Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and chocolate chips and toffee bits. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls or cookie scoop onto parchment paper line baking sheet. Bake in preheated 375° oven for 10 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes on wire rack until cool. Makes about 4 dozen cookies..