Healthy oatmeal cookies.
Chef Healthy oatmeal cookies using 5 program in 8 easy steps. Attendant is how you baker something afterward that.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a banana.
Healthy oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.