TL's Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies.
Servant TL's Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies using 10 prescription in 3 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something as soon as that.
Ingredients of TL's Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter- softened.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of butterscotch chips.
TL's Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Beat butter and both sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and almond extract. Mix well..
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and then add slowly to batter. Add the chips..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Take spoonfuls of dough and roll into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined sheet. Bake 8 min. Enjoy!.