oatmeal cookies with icing.
Have oatmeal cookies with icing using 13 method in 12 easy steps. Attending is how you servant something taking into consideration that.
Ingredients of oatmeal cookies with icing
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s of icing.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
oatmeal cookies with icing instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- cream together butter and sugar.
- add eggs, honey, and vanilla to the cream mixture.
- in another bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- stir in oats.
- gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
- after you add the mixtures together stir in the oats.
- drop by the teaspoon on cookie sheet.
- bake at 350 for about 6-7 mins.
- while the cookies are in the oven mix together the powered sugar and milk in a bowl and set aside.
- cool cookies for about a min on wire rack then ice with the sugar glaze (icing).
- and set aside for 5mins just so the icing sets on the cookies.